Thursday 13 March 2014

Why oh why the terrible pain

The truth to be gained
through passion and pain
Weathers the sun and rain
Forever and again
The love of a child
for mother gentle and mild

Fine So Fine your mind
and body is enslaved
by watchers who crave
your love your touch
so sinful I want to so much
Your love Your love
I am below you are above

Do you need me
I cannot believe what I see
A way of speaking which tells no lies
Every thing revealed in the twinkling of your eyes
Pealing away the seal which wrinkled when espied

Nice Smile Nice Smile
will you stay and say with me for a while?
Do you like the weather?
or the touch of a feather?
The night is long when I am alone
The sky is forlorn and barren when I have no home
But then you smile
and life is wild and while I tame it
and give my name to it
and give my name to you
Do you take it as true?

No comments:

Post a Comment