Friday 11 April 2014

Desire is to be loved

Desire is to be loved
like the diamond is coveted
And more precious than any gem is a feeling when you are loved
The flame is tended by nearness and the warmed
Tender heart is broken and mended by the fearless  and strong
Good love fills the sails on the endless sea
My heart feels the nails that they pierced through thee
Your love healed all that you touched
My mind is still because my soul loves so much
For logic and reason there is no place
For all falls asunder as I behold your face
As love and magic vie to be felt and marvelled
I have seen you die and I knelt felt  startled when you rose as a jade plant grows
and you walk with us still
beside never in front never bending  our will
for your path with the way you walk is hard
Yet your tread falls soften every yard The journey leads to life with family and friends
My journey is to you my beautiful best friend
.

No comments:

Post a Comment