Saturday 23 August 2014

Touch of Love


Touch of Love that lets me in
So much Love that I will not sin
My Holy Jesus, Gods begotten son
You have my victories won
So much Love that wins the day
And sun sets and rises on the way
For the turning and waves
are by your command
The turning of the day
Everything I do and everything I say
By your voice calling
By given choice rising or falling
By the root of David Son of Jesse
You give me comfort and rest
For to the fallen like myself
a sinner forsaken of help
For to the sinner you have saved
You gave your life away
But for those who sacrifice
who Give and renounce their rights
The Father gives all in return
To the sinner who was spurned
Before you murder others and yourself
Look a hard look at the help
you gave to those in need
and you will find a sinner indeed
For those who Love and are unconditional
Whose Love sprang from their emotional self
Who do not use the filter of their imaginations
Who are ashamed of hateful frustrations 
To those who Love and are not ashamed of Him
Who will with Him their victories lose or win
The Saviour who holds the stars
will wipe away their tears and scars
So take heart my darling one
and we will Love the Son
as He first Loved us
to the Father at the first

No comments:

Post a Comment