Wednesday 17 July 2013

It takes someone

It takes someone who will see the better side of me
not just a cursory or some new enemy
Someone who will find my light that I hide
Someone who will be there always by my side
For the road is long and twisting winding
There are rewards for the good at finding
Silver discs and paper and discs of gold
Giving what you know could you be told?
of the coming of the summoning
of the day when glory in the Son will
heal the wicked, the sick and the ill
Come my Lord and saviour I bid you
Become my word and Daystar, the sky would
make love to you. For the love is in
the sharing, the compassion and caring
For ever is the Word of God renewed
For every person, the old and new
Ever will the Son be revealed
to the light, the pure and  fulfilled

No comments:

Post a Comment