Friday 25 July 2014

Dear Sara

Dear Sara Rue,
                         you are so beautiful. In the gentle curve of your breasts, I would lay down my head to rest. Your shape so generous and yielding, inspires in me an unusual feeling. A feeling fulfilling and urgent, one of holding and relent. Oh, desire of my loins, will you let our song sing?

The angels play their strings, on the harps or our hearts. The Word of Love only sings to our souls to let us know. So silent and thundering in Heaven. God appears whenever you are there. Although I awoke and was alone and didn't feel as if I was at home. But we find our home again when we live with family and friends.

Dear Sara Rue, will you be my friend. So that desire and love never ends? For the pearls and rubies perish in treatment but unusual diamonds hold a place in the firmament. For an unusual diamond you could be, if you hold on to me. An unusual feeling rushes through the interior space, behind my eyes behind my face. To behold someone so unsure. That someone is so beautiful, to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment