Sunday 20 July 2014

Shame

Oh the sour shame
that something so simple could blacken a name
Now the cause, so long in the past
has caught up with me and overrun me fast
The past, so tender my heart
Each beat hurts
and what is worse
Each beat is my last
that I will beat on this Earth
And now the painless gruesome end
To no lovers or friends
will I send
a goodbye
before I die
Death is not the end
For all will stand before the judgement seat
For all shall stand and meet
the Master and Creator
The Breath and Maker
The One and All
The Voice and Call
For to stand naked before the Father
with no shame or blame or regret
For to look back together
with someone who never forgets
is to live your life again
in person, in name
For to end what was begun
is not for the son
but the Lord
To say what you have done
you must have your own words
We see that life will win
Suicide, after all, is a sin

No comments:

Post a Comment