Thursday 30 March 2017

Little stones


This is a poem inspired by an encounter at the local fish and chip shop. I did not have quite the amount required for my order and the server did not let me get by. I was a little taken aback and disappointed. I was thinking bad thoughts about him but then I took a grace note and changed my thinking around to the good. Then I was blessed by inspiration for this poem. Grace is rewarded with grace. All is in the service of God. Good or bad, all things happen for the Grace of God. Halleluyah.

Little Stones.

Little stones we must walk over
'til we reach the mountain we must climb
Little lives we must live
Until we reach heights devine

Solid rock we must stand on
Soil we must plant
Stars that guide us all the way
To the greatness that we want

Given grace we all live in
Grace replaces time
All little flowers in the garden
tended by a hand gentle and kind

Clouds living in the sky
Kissing the air rare
Passing through the moonlight
Keeping the trees fair

Fruit budding in the Spring time
coming to Autumn harvest
Bees flying by the will of God
To bring food to the blessed
.

No comments:

Post a Comment