Thursday 9 March 2017

Oh stars

Oh stars that shine
what do you portend
for this heart of mine
What desire in my eyes do you see
Who, how and when shall I meet

Oh Heavens on high
what do you say
for my life
When and where
will I rejoin my wife
Not a single thought lose
Rays counted in each day

The coming of innocence
regained by conscience
By unclothing of guilt
By re-building on what is there already built
The coming of Joy
forever to rejoice

Oh Star Devine
Your light crystallizes in to time
What fate from your light is mine

Oh Son obedient
What do you think is meant
by the past that has went

Blessed be the Saints
and all called to Heaven
Creation bows to Thee

Oh Great Light
set the wronged right
if it is Your delight

In times that heal
we regain the sensation and feel
of what can be made real

And we can be blessed
to Live in Eden, no less
by His great sacrifice
.

No comments:

Post a Comment