Tuesday 18 July 2017

The time is now

Some have reached the time
the time is now
Temples in the sun
a beach on which to run
The temperature rises ready for a swim
dip in your toe and wade in
The light so warm in the air
The rise and waves of your hair
in the breeze It is alright if you sneeze
a release of spirits which did dwell
in side of you making you unwell
The noon passes and soon evening
Like drifting past a star
So many stars in sequence for each day
Like a cycle ever so remarkable
Like beads on a string
Sometimes angels do not wear wings
A sneeze can be sometimes bad
losing a guardian spirit that you had
I am but a weak man
yet with my whole soul I understand
everything I am 99% well 1% weak
Yet by that weight of a gnat I fall
and I fall from the great height of 99%
I fall just as speedily in the vacuum of my eyes
as any one whom I may despise
as fallen and not worthy
of my Love and compassion
I am the fallen
I have stolen
from my Father
The temptation was too great
I have fallen with all my weight
And now I am anxious
unable to wait
Torturous time
for a mind to wait
.

No comments:

Post a Comment