Wednesday 7 January 2015

Feelings

Lord I feel your power
course through my soul
Lord I know
God I see your hand
at work in everything
God to you I sing
Jesus You are my beautiful true one
I Love everything You have done
At the edge of turbulence
where once we went
Is peace soon at hand?
Will all come to understand?
The ways of the Lord
so humble yet grand
The sparrow the dove
Governance from above
So much Love
Yet if we forget
You jealously remind us
In the rain in the sun
At the seat waiting for the bus
True Love is so powerful
It has a will and a pull
enough to lift the dead from below
To give joy where once was sorrow
True Love is so strong
It lasts all eternity long
and it knows so well
No matter that we stumbled
That we fell
True Love is still here to pick us up
That we have an ever overflowing cup
That what we have will always be enough
Even when times are tough
A true God for us all
The rising after the fall
All foretold in days of old
All is known and carefully shown
to us
In the rain in the sun
On the seat waiting for the bus

No comments:

Post a Comment