Wednesday 7 January 2015

So clear

The light so clear
I feel You near
I have lost my fear
For You are my source
You have made the world
and given Your governance
Beauty everywhere to behold
And for sin its' penance
The Book of Leviticus
Emmanuel the Lord with us
The Book of Deuteronomy
and the Law of the Sea
The books of Law
The morals of this world
How far You saw
when Creation unfurled
at Your fingertips
at Your request
I took a sip
from the Devils' cup
I thought I could handle it
But it was too much
I was the setting sun
My glory days were done
And in the midnight supanova
my redeemer came over
to lift me from death
To health and happiness
My true Love found me
At the bottom of the night
In the third watch
He Loved me so much
This is the hour
at the bottom of the third watch
When He is in full power
The Lovers touch
On the Sea
of Galilee
I do not stumble
I do not doubt
remember to remain humble
to bring the good from within out

No comments:

Post a Comment