Tuesday 6 January 2015

My first partner

You are so fine
Always on my mind
You were the first
The best and the worst
Tender and succulent
Together we went
to the shack
I want to go back
in time To be with you
Hopefully the years renew
our love we shared
Are you out there?
Please come back
There is no longer the shack
I live in Abbotsford now
I dearly wish somehow
You are so fine
Always on my mind
To get together again
Don't know where or when
Save our Love
I feed the turtle doves
In my back yard
Sometimes it is hard
and I need your soft
Below and up top
Before and always
I need you to stay
Take it easy and deliberate
Make true your fate
I'll be sure to wait
for you, my first date
Together through time
Your rythm sublime
You look so good
I wonder if you would
allow me to see you once more
I do not lock my door
to you I hope you chose
Life To be my darling wife
You are so fine
Always on my mind
.

No comments:

Post a Comment